This light filled one-bedroom apartment is located just minutes from the heart of the CBD, and delivering an unprecedented mix of location, design, amenity.
Modern kitchen with dishwasher, open plan living area, balcony, heating and cooling. Perfect for Summer entertaining.
- SMEG appliances and quantum quartz stone benchtops
- Bedroom receives natural light and has a built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors
- European laundry with Euromaid dryer and sink with cabinetry
- Single car space and storage cage in basement
- Double glazed windows and sliding doors with flyscreens
- LED lighting
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning unit to living area
- Private cabanas and outdoor kitchen facilities overlooking 25-metre lap pool with cascading waterfall into reflection ponds
- Gym with state-of-the-art equipment and change room facilities
- Extensive private and public underground parking
No current EER
Located directly adjacent to the Elouera Street light rail stop and only a 1-minute walk to Lonsdale Street cafes, bars and restaurants or a 5-minute walk to the Canberra CBD, Midnight is the only place to call home.
The suburb is one of the oldest suburbs in Canberra, a relatively young city, settled in 1922 and gazetted as a division name in September 1928. It contained Canberra's first light-industrial area. In recent years this area has begun to be redeveloped as an entertainment and residential precinct. Other areas have been redeveloped with flats. It is now Canberra's most densely populated suburb.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
A copy of The Renting Book can be found at: https://justice.act.gov.au/renting-book
The Apartment at 214/1 Elouera Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $465,000 on 13 February 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
214/1 Elouera Street BRADDON, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.80 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.90 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|0.98 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.98 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.52 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.53 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.59 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.88 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.02 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|2.27 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
214/1 Elouera Street is located within the suburb of Braddon, which has a population of 5,500, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 1.8 people.