To apply for the property, please submit your application via the SNUG link below;
Your New Homes Features:
- Very large open plan living/dining room
- Galley style kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
- Oversized master bedroom with room for a reading area or study desk
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Separate bathroom and toilet
- Separate laundry
- Two full-length balconies - screens to all windows/doors
- Split system heating/cooling to living and bedroom 1
- New carpet
- New paint
- Lounge storage wall unit
- New LED light fittings
- Block-out curtains throughout
- 2 separate split cycle reverse air con units
- Remote controlled brick lock-up garage with rear storage and clothesline, 15 m from entry foyer.
- Less than 5 minutes walk to Canberra city shopping centre ( Aldi Coles Big W etc.)
- Fantastic air cross flow designed unit
- Peaceful green surrounds without the clutter of closely spaced modern complexes.
This first-floor enormous 130sqm, single-level apartment is conveniently located on the City's doorstep and within walking distance of the ANU, Glebe Park, Lake Burleigh Griffin and Mt Ainslie's walking and cycling trails.
This apartment is surprisingly spacious with north-facing living areas opening to the covered balcony overlooking the beautifully manicured gardens.
Both bedrooms open to the rear balcony and the generous master bedroom includes a walk-through robe and ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom has a built-in robe and the use of the full main bathroom with a separate toilet and laundry.
+ Available NOW for a minimum 12-month lease
+ Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a pet
+ EER: 6.0
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for its inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
Please note: In accordance with government regulations, we are required to keep a record of each person's details (name & number) for those entering the property.
We are here to help you secure a new home; please help us, help you, by registering today! If you do not register your details prior to the appointment time, we may not be able to permit access to the property at that time due to time restrictions.
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines when attending a property viewing:
Please sanitize/wash your hands upon entry of the property.
We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
Please respect the current social distance rules.
Please do not touch any light switches, surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers.
There is currently no sale history available for 21/3 Allambee Street.
21/3 Allambee Street REID, ACT 2612 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|0.61 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|0.78 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.03 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.41 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.86 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|1.94 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.94 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.01 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.44 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.51 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
21/3 Allambee Street is located within the suburb of Reid, which has a population of 1,636, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 1.9 people.