PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This sleek 2 bedroom upstairs apartment in the heart of Harrison will be sure to impress. The apartment offers modern living with a tiled open plan living area and kitchen with stainless steel appliances and electric cooktop. Further convenience is added to the property with reverse cycle air conditioning for your comfort in all seasons and a dryer. Both of the bedrooms are of good size and boast built in robes. A generous sun-soaked balcony is a perfect spot to extend your living space outdoors.
Located within minutes away from educational facilities, recreational parks and the popular Gungahlin Town Centre where you have an array of shops, cafes and restaurants. What more could you ask for!
Features of the property include:
2 bedroom upstairs apartment
Modern kitchen with electric cooking
Reverse cycle air conditioning to living area
Tiled living area
Built-in robes to bedrooms
Single garage with internal access and remote
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 20B Glow Worm Grove.
20B Glow Worm Grove HARRISON, act 2914 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.08 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.90 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.30 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.97 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.41 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.43 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.43 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.66 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.82 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.60 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
20B Glow Worm Grove is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.