1 / 6
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Due to Covid19, a max of 10 people will be permitted inside. Social distancing of 1.5m - 2m must be observed. Please practice good hygiene and refrain from entry if exhibiting any symptoms. We will collect the names + details of all attendees to allow for contact tracing if required.
With spacious, light filled interiors and contemporary finishes, this beautifully presented apartment offers an easy care lifestyle in one of Belconnen's premier locations. Ideal for those living a modern lifestyle just moments to the Westfield Shopping Centre and a Lake Ginninderra.
- Living area enjoys seamless flow to well-proportioned balcony
- Open-plan dining area, skylight boasts an abundance of natural light
- Contemporary kitchen equipped with quality appliances
- Oversized bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Master enjoys balcony access with leafy outlooks
- Well-proportioned bathrooms with sleek fixtures and internal laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
- One basement parking space with cage for additional storage
- Vibrant location close proximity to Westfield Belconnen and eateries just across the road
- Option to be furnished or unfurnished
- Applicants are to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 8 June 2020
There is currently no sale history available for 20A/17 Chandler Street.
20A/17 Chandler Street BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.37 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.57 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.68 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.86 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.01 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|2.05 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.22 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.61 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.61 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.73 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
20A/17 Chandler Street is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.