Welcome to your brand new home on Level 2 with a low-maintenance lifestyle only an apartment can offer.
You'll enjoy a seamless flow from the kitchen and living space out to the over-sized courtyard where you can start your day with a coffee in hand as you take in another sensational sunrise. The kitchen is beautifully finished with a dishwasher and on-trend fixtures as well as an open layout that embraces the lounge and dining area.
The bedroom has built-in robes, easy access to the modern bathroom, separate laundry, air-conditioning and a single parking space are also on offer. A separate study with glass sliding doors are an added bonus, so you can work, study or game in peace.
Nightfall residents have the convenience of a Woolworths Metro, BWS, Abode Hotel Bar and Restaurant, as well as a variety of retail, commercial, food and beverage stores with more opening over the coming months. The precinct provides easy access to the CBD and beyond, via arterial roads and public transport networks. Residents will enjoy the short walk to Emu Bank's array of restaurants.
- Stone benchtops to kitchen
- SMEG appliances
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Separate study with glass sliding doors
- Over-sized courtyard
- Storage cage
- One secure basement carpark
- Residents sky garden with private dining, kitchen and lounge area
- 10 mins walk to Westfield Belconnen Shopping Centre
- 5 mins drive Calvary Private and Public Hospital and University of Canberra
- 15 minute commute to Canberra CBD.
- Nightfall is located within easy access to the major bus routes.
Available: from 19th August 2022
Pets: Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a pet
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To start an application or book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' or submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
209/2 Grazier Lane BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Thursday August 18 from 04:15pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 209/2 Grazier Lane.
209/2 Grazier Lane BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.23 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.26 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.59 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.62 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.70 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.90 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.36 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.60 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.76 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.81 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
209/2 Grazier Lane is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.