With impressive views over the Tuggeranong Valley to the Brindabellas, this four bedroom home with formal and informal living space is complemented by the partially covered timber deck, ideal for entertaining. The kitchen forms the central hub of the home and comes with gas cooktop, great serving and storage space plus breakfast bar. Freshly painted and new carpets make this home the complete package for family living in Calwell.
Features of the home include:
- Combined formal living and dining area with views over the front garden and sliding glass door to the side decking.
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, great serving and storage space including pantry and breakfast bar.
- Informal combined family and meals area, ideal for everyday living plus sliding glass doors leading to outdoor entertaining area.
- Segregated main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite.
- Additional three bedrooms all with built in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom services these bedrooms.
- North facing timber alfresco area, structured on two levels, partially covered, ideal for entertaining.
- Ducted gas heating plus evaporative cooling (please note: combustion heater is not to be used)
- Double garage, one automatic door, one manual door.
- Structured garden.
- Beautiful day and night time views of the Tuggeranong Valley.
This home is very functional and practical and allows for quality family living. Reputable schools such as Calwell Primary or St Francis of Assisi or Calwell High School and McKillop College are all nearby along with the local Calwell shops for your daily requirements. Alternatively it's a 8 minute drive to Tuggeranong Town Centre. This home is not to be missed.
Available from 7th May 2021
EER: not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 20 Gurr Street CALWELL, ACT 2905 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $333,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 20 Gurr Street.
20 Gurr Street CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell Primary.
|0.59 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.09 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.39 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.45 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.56 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.59 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.77 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.95 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.20 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|2.26 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
20 Gurr Street is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.