Spread over two levels this two bedroom townhouse is modern and contemporary. With open style living space, modern kitchen all complimented by the north facing courtyard this home is the perfect blend of indoor outdoor space. Centrally located, this townhouse will be perfect for singles, professional couples or small families looking for the lifestyle and convenience of Inner South living.
Features of the property include:
- Two storey townhouse with 92.5m2 living space plus 47m2 courtyard/balcony.
- Open style combined living and dining space with timber flooring, high ceilings and sliding glass doors to front courtyard.
- Modern kitchen with Miele appliances, great serving and storage space.
- Study nook with customised cabinetry.
- Upstairs main bedroom with generous walk in wardrobes, stylish ensuite and north facing balcony.
- Second bedroom is double size with built in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom with quality inclusions services this bedroom.
- Hideaway laundry with dryer.
- North facing sun filled front courtyard, ideal for entertaining or your morning coffee. A second private courtyard is at the rear and has a collapsible clothesline.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
- Two basement parking spaces plus storage cage.
Located directly opposite the Griffith shops and a short stroll to Manuka and Kingston shops this townhouse has all the lifestyle conveniences of inner south living. Appreciate the restaurants, eateries, supermarkets, banks and other daily facilities available at Griffith, Manuka and Kingston shops. Bus services available on Stuart St.
Available from 9th October
EER: not known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 20/56 Stuart Street .
20/56 Stuart Street GRIFFITH, ACT 2603 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.70 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.77 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|0.83 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|0.91 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|0.97 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|1.46 km||Red Hill Primary||Astrolabe Street, Red Hill|
|1.55 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.58 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.58 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.62 km||St Bede's Primary||Nuyts Street, Red Hill|
20/56 Stuart Street is located within the suburb of Griffith, which has a population of 4,575, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.1 people.