Due to the current COVID situation, we ask that you adhere to the following procedures in order to keep you, the community, and our staff safe, and to streamline your application and inspection process.
- Please put an application through 2Apply first;
- After we process your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing if suitable;
- Please note we can only show the property to members of one household at any one time;
- We are only showing vacant properties at this stage. Please note: You may not be contacted for an inspection until the vacancy date, or available date has passed.
- To minimise community contact please view the online video first to ensure that you have genuine interest (we will upload one once the property is vacant).
Located in the heart of Canberra's most vibrant suburb, this beautiful, stylish two bedroom apartment is one not to be missed.
Positioned in the quiet and leafy 'Wentworth Gardens' complex, this sunny, North facing, ground floor apartment is situated minutes away from Kingston shopping hub, moments from the gorgeous Lake Burley Griffin, transportation and many premier restaurants and cafes, and only five minutes drive to Canberra City, Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets, the parliamentary triangle and much more.
You will enjoy the large and private courtyard.
The apartment offers:
- Two bedrooms with large built-in-robes
- Large living and dining area
- Carport space with storage
- Plenty of visitor parking
- Wooden flooring in kitchen, living and bedrooms
- Reverse Cycle A/C
The property has been lovingly maintained throughout.
Pets will be considered on application.Tenant is required to obtain consent from the lessor or their representative to keep pets on the premises.
There is no EER available for this property.
During the private inspection:
- You must check in with the CBR check-in app;
- You must wear a face mask;
- You must keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants;
- Do not attend the private inspection if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been to any of the identified exposure locations.
Please note: Our Leasing Consultant will send you an updated rental list each week to keep you informed of our current rental properties. If at any time you would like your email to be removed please reply UNSUBSCRIBE to the email.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
COVID-19: Our top priority is the safety of our clients, team members and the community.
Please keep 1.5-metre distance to our property consultants and other people in the property and we will provide hand sanitizer to use upon entry.
Your safety is important to us. For the latest information, visit https://www.health.gov.au/
There is currently no sale history available for 20/47 Eyre Street.
20/47 Eyre Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.87 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.89 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.06 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.61 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.69 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.25 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.37 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.50 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.61 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.61 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
20/47 Eyre Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.