Features of the property include:
- Open style combined living and dining area receiving generous north facing sun.
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, great serving, and storage space.
- Main bedroom with balcony, stylish ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
- Additional bedrooms all have built in mirrored wardrobes.
- Main bathroom services these bedrooms.
- Ducted heating and cooling.
- Powder room off living room.
- Courtyard with clothesline.
- Single garage with internal access plus additional Car Space.
Ideally located in this recently established suburb, this townhouse is convenient to University of Canberra, Government offices at Belconnen and those working at Calvary Hospital. Spend your weekends enjoying sporting activities at Canberra Stadium, Lake Ginninderra or shopping at Westfield Belconnen.
Available 2nd November 2023
EER: The property does not comply with the minimum ceiling insulation standard.
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations, or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 20/2 Rouseabout Street .
20/2 Rouseabout Street LAWSON, ACT 2617 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra High School - Kaleen.
|University of Canberra High School - Kaleen
|Baldwin Drive, Kaleen
|Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School
|Baldwin Drive, Kaleen
|Alberga Street, Kaleen
|Canopus Crescent, Giralang
|St Michael's Primary
|Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen
|College Street, Bruce
|University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra
|Emu Bank, Belconnen
|Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen
|Heydon Crescent, Evatt
|Miles Franklin Primary
|Alderman Street, Evatt
20/2 Rouseabout Street is located within the suburb of Lawson, which has a population of 148, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 3.2 people.