COVID-19 APPLICATION PROCESS - HOW TO APPLY:
* Please apply for the property via SNUG using the below link: snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
* Shortlisted applications will then be invited for a private inspection of the home prior to approval and any offer of the property.
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines if you are shortlisted and invited for a private inspection:
* Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed.
* We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
* Please respect the current social distance rules.
* Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers.
This updated three bedroom, split level design townhouse is located in the sought after suburb of Cook! Be sure to add this beauty to your inspection list as it will not last long.
Your new home features:
+ Master bedroom complete with ensuite & walk in robe
+ Updated kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & ample storage
+ Ducted gas heating and wood fire to keep you cosy during the colder months
+ Two spacious living areas
+ Timber floors throughout
+ Updated bathroom
+ Balcony to sit and admire the leafy green views
*Available early April for a minimum 12 month lease.
*Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet.
*There is no valid EER.
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for it's inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.
There is currently no sale history available for 2 Wybalena Grove.
2 Wybalena Grove COOK, ACT 2614 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Vincent's Primary.
|0.88 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|0.99 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.18 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.69 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.46 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.55 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.59 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|3.34 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.57 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|3.58 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
2 Wybalena Grove is located within the suburb of Cook, which has a population of 2,805, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.3 people.