THREE MONTH LEASE ONLY
If you've been looking for a four bedroom home, with room for everyone, look no further!
Featuring both formal and informal living spaces, a well-appointed kitchen with electric cooking, great cupboard & bench space – it could be just what you have been searching for.
The bedrooms are all well-sized, and three of the four have built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom features an ensuite.
There is a formal lounge and dining room, along with a family room and breakfast nook. Outside there are lovely established gardens, offering great shade for entertaining! The back yard is very well sized with plenty of room.
Reverse cycle air-conditioning to the family room and kitchen areas, a fire place & gas wall furnace will keep you comfortable year round.
- Formal lounge and dining room
- Family room and breakfast nook
- Kitchen with great bench & storage space, electric cooking and overlooking rear gardens
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Well sized bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
- Laundry with external access
- Gas wall furnace heating
- Fire place
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to family room/kitchen area
- Double garage
- Established gardens
Property Available: 5th October 2021
EER: Last Known EER is unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
The House at 2 Shirra Close MONASH, ACT 2904 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $570,000 on 31 March 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
2 Shirra Close MONASH, ACT 2904 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Monash Primary.
|0.61 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|0.78 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.79 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|0.92 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.51 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.53 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.90 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.99 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.02 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.02 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
2 Shirra Close is located within the suburb of Monash, which has a population of 5,431, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.