A fantastic opportunity to embrace a peaceful, easy care lifestyle, this three bedroom home offers generous interior proportions and a superb sense of space. Well located, it's close to local shops, schools and main arterial roads and set at the top of a cul-de-sac with sweeping views of the Tuggeranong Valley.
- Impeccably maintained brick home with neutral interiors
- Versatile floorplan with choice of formal and informal living spaces
- Spacious kitchen with ample cupboard space, gas cooking, dishwasher
- Double sized bedrooms all contain built-in wardrobes
- Over-sized master bedroom features chic ensuite
- Internal laundry, ducted gas heating, off-street parking
- Tightly-held cul-de-sac setting with minimal through traffic
- Moments from Erindale and Woden town centre
Available late January for a minimum 12 month lease.
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet.
No valid EER
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To apply for the property, please submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines when attending a property viewing:
+ Please sanitise/wash your hands upon entry of the property.
+ We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
+ Face mask must be worn
+ Please respect the current social distance rules
+ Please do not touch any light switches, surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
+ Check in with the agent and checkin CBR
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions
The House at 2 Hyne Place FADDEN, ACT 2904 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $524,000 on 20 June 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
2 Hyne Place FADDEN, ACT 2904 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Fadden Primary.
|0.88 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|1.06 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.13 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.27 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.56 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.80 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.84 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.13 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.13 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.17 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
2 Hyne Place is located within the suburb of Fadden, which has a population of 2,949, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.8 people.