LJ Hooker Queanbeyan are delighted to present this renovated two bedroom home available for lease. Rent this two bedroom home for the price of a unit! Featuring two bedrooms, open living area with brand new kitchen, air conditioning to the living area as well as two car spaces.
- Open living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
- New flooring to the living area
- Freshly painted throughout
- New kitchen with electric cooking
- Two bedrooms both with new carpet
- Two open car spaces
- Separate toilet
- Electric hot water unit
Please note this property is situated on a commercial block within the commercial area of Queanbeyan.
Pets may be considered upon application.
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
There is currently no sale history available for 2 Gordon Avenue.
2 Gordon Avenue QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan West Public School.
|1.20 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.38 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.08 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.36 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.79 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.20 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.23 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.48 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|3.85 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
2 Gordon Avenue is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.