This spacious free-standing home is designed to suit a busy modern lifestyle. It features four generous sized bedrooms all with built-in robes and the main bedroom also offers a large walk in robe through to the ensuite. North facing open living areas with a contemporary kitchen, ample storage and modern appliances. This property is perfect for a family or professional couple wanting more space. Conveniently placed within all amenities including schools, shops and city transport.
- Contemporary kitchen with ample storage and gas cooking & dishwasher
- Two separate living areas
- Large master suite, walk in robe & ensuite with his and her vanity
- Spacious main bathroom with bath
- Laundry with ample storage space
- Private covered back yard, prefect for entertaining
- Reverse cycling heating/cooling
- Solar Panels
- Double garage with remote access
- Close proximity to parks, shops, and a host of local amenity
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Energy efficiency rating is unknown
- Available 11th November 2020
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 2 Cleggett Street.
2 Cleggett Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.71 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.42 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.93 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.53 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.06 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.20 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.58 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|3.87 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|4.19 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.19 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
2 Cleggett Street is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.