Situated in a very sought after estate right next to Charles Sturt University, with a well designed floor plan and modern features you won't want to miss this!
• Three good size bedrooms with built-ins in all bedrooms
• Separate study nook and large lounge room
• Ducted cooling and heating for year round comfort
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of storage
• Double remote garage with internal access plus small private yard with undercover BBQ area perfect for entertaining, rear yard access through double side gates
There is currently no sale history available for 2/41 Breasley Crescent.
2/41 Breasley Crescent ESTELLA, NSW 2650 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Riverina Anglican College.
|1.06 km||The Riverina Anglican College||Farrer Road, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|3.21 km||North Wagga Public School||Hampden Ave, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|4.02 km||Mater Dei Catholic College||Plunkett Drive off Gregadoo Road, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|4.15 km||Wagga Wagga Public School||Gurwood St, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|4.18 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Cnr Tarcutta and Johnston Streets, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|4.59 km||Saint Mary MacKillop Colleges Limited||20 Hely Ave, Wagga Wagga 2650|
2/41 Breasley Crescent is located within the suburb of Estella, which has a population of 2,269, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.7 people.