"In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private inspections may take place by appointment only.
- Please put in your application through first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- A Covid declaration form will need to be filled and completed for any private appointments"
Located opposite an oval and playground is this well cared for two bedroom home on a dual occupancy block. Located on a large corner block, this home presents a spacious open-
plan living, dining area.
The home comprises separate laundry, functional kitchen and bathroom and two generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
The gardens are cared for by the owner but please note the common areas are shared with the other apartment.
Only minutes from the Westfield Belconnen Town Centre with Coles, Woolworths and loads of specialty stores.
Reverse-cycle heating and cooling
Minutes from Westfield Belconnen Town Centre
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via SMS or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs.
There is currently no sale history available for 2/4 Burkitt Street.
2/4 Burkitt Street PAGE, ACT 2614 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Matthew's Primary.
|0.89 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|0.99 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.03 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|1.26 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.47 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.55 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.76 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.83 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.89 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.10 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
2/4 Burkitt Street is located within the suburb of Page, which has a population of 3,025, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.3 people.