Updated COVID-19 restrictions from Saturday 18 September 2021:
- Please put in application through 2Apply first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- We only show vacant property. Please check when the property is vacant in the advertisement;
- To minimise community contact please view the online video first to decide if you are genuine interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WXVihmm3QI
We like to keep our staff, you and the community safe. Please follow the above process in order to do so and help you with your property needs in a timely manner.
Leave the world behind and step inside this wonderful and peaceful home. The open plan living features a modern kitchen, lounge and dining area. The bedroom overlooks the wonderful garden with mature trees. Practical bathroom and laundry combination.
The garden gives you the feeling of being away on a relaxing holiday and invites relaxing and entertaining during those long summer night ahead.
Due to the size of the property it would be a ideal for a single person. 6 to 12 months lease is on offer.
- Open plan living
- Combined bathroom and laundry
Located in a quite street with beautiful native trees and plants. From your home you have easy access to Belconnen Town Centre, The University of Canberra and the City. Bus stops are within easy walking distance.
Pets will be considered upon application. No EER available.
During the private inspection:
- You must check in with the CBR check-in app;
- You must wear a face mask;
- You must keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants;
- Do not attend the private inspection if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been to any of the identified exposure locations.
There is currently no sale history available for 2/38 Bambridge Street.
2/38 Bambridge Street WEETANGERA, ACT 2614 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macquarie Primary.
|0.63 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|0.85 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.30 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.33 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.81 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|1.85 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.94 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.01 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.09 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.24 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
2/38 Bambridge Street is located within the suburb of Weetangera, which has a population of 2,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.9 people.