1 / 9
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Showcasing an expansive, open plan living area, this stunning apartment will make you say wow. Highlighted with neutral colours and floating floors, this home offers a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area all in one. The home enjoys a gorgeous balcony off the living area as well as a small courtyard on ground level. Located within walking distance to the Casey shops, easy access to the Gungahlin Town Centre and an easy commute to the city centre.
- A modern full sized kitchen with stone bench top
- Easy access to public transport
- Spacious bedrooms boasting built in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling for year round comfort
- Living and dining space flows to a spacious balcony
- Single garage with remote access
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Generously sized open plan living space
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 4 June 2020
There is currently no sale history available for 2/35 Lansdown Crescent.
2/35 Lansdown Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gold Creek School.
|0.82 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|0.87 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.86 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.98 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.06 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.38 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.38 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.58 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.59 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.75 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
2/35 Lansdown Crescent is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.