Comfort is ensured by the sheer size of this home but quality time is also encouraged thanks to its well-zoned floorplan. From high ceilings to Tasmanian Oak floors, to the large sun room, those seeking old world charm will be instantly impressed. Internally offering 3 good sized bedrooms, with the option of multi-generational living through a great open plan living space that houses the formal lounge and dining room that adjoin the side verandah and for seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining. A timber kitchen provides an excellent space to whip up gourmet delights, overseeing the family room all of which is warmed by an open fire.
- Open plan lounge room with dining area
- Wood fire heating
- Large sun room
- Three good size bedrooms
- Well appointed kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Dishwasher and electric cooking
- Spacious bathroom with bathtub separate to shower
- Internal laundry
- Huge back yard with verandah
- Double carport and tool shed
- Pets considered upon application
Note - entry is located on Wood Avenue. The house is attached to a separate unit at the front.
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the new social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent attending please ensure you are following the social distancing measures or wait in the car until they arrive
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance
There is currently no sale history available for 2/18-20 Hayes Street.
2/18-20 Hayes Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan Public School.
|0.26 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.91 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.91 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.98 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.14 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.53 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.87 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.17 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.44 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
2/18-20 Hayes Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.