Bright, private and beautifully presented, this two story residence is an idyllic retreat in one of Canberra's most desirable locations. Conveniently placed near all amenities including schools, shops and city transport.
- Cleverly designed layout features open plan living/dining
- Stylish contemporary interiors flooded with natural light
- Picturesque sun washed courtyard in private garden surrounds
- Sleek kitchen, stone benchtops, stainless steel gas fittings
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Master with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite opens to balcony
- Stylish bathrooms featuring floor to ceiling tiles, separate toilet
- Internal access to single lock-up garage, plenty of storage
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- EER Rating unknown
- Available 13th June 2022
Applying? Click Apply Now or the following link: https://app.snug.com/apply/mcgrathcanberra
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The Townhouse at 2/102 Zakharov Avenue FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $586,000 on 14 October 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
2/102 Zakharov Avenue FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.32 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.89 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.32 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.34 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.04 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|3.07 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.39 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.43 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|4.00 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.00 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
2/102 Zakharov Avenue is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.