This 2 bedroom fully furnished unit has everything you need, positioned in a secluded complex of only 6, a short walk into town.
• Two bedrooms both with queen beds, built-in wardrobes
• Good size lounge room with new flat screen TV and dedicated study area
• Combined dining and kitchen including a dishwasher, fridge, microwave and crockery provided
• Internal laundry including washing machine and dryer with internal access to single lockable garage
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning to keep you comfortable all year round.
• Sorry NO pets
There is currently no sale history available for 2/1 Jennifer Place.
2/1 Jennifer Place WAGGA WAGGA, NSW 2650 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being South Wagga Public School.
|1.08 km||South Wagga Public School||140 Edward St, WAGGA WAGGA 2650|
|1.21 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Cnr Tarcutta and Johnston Streets, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.30 km||Willans Hill School||Lord Baden Powell Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.48 km||Kildare Catholic College||Coleman Street, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.51 km||Wagga Wagga High School||Coleman St, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.53 km||The Bidgee School||21 Mitchelmore St, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|1.55 km||Wagga Wagga Public School||Gurwood St, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.00 km||Mater Dei Catholic College||Plunkett Drive off Gregadoo Road, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.10 km||Sturt Public School||70 White Avenue, Wagga Wagga 2650|
|2.15 km||Wagga Wagga Christian College||401 Kooringal Road, Wagga Wagga 2650|
2/1 Jennifer Place is located within the suburb of Wagga Wagga, which has a population of 7,104, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2 people.