This lovely three bedroom home in an elevated position has been tastefully renovated and features lovely wooden floorboards throughout and split system heating/cooling.
- Walk in Robe & Ensuite to Main Bedroom
- Built in Robes to Bedrooms 2 & 3
- Gas cooktop, Electric Oven & Dishwasher
- New Window coverings
- Large Entertaining Deck
- Double Lock up Garage
Queanbeyan is approximately a 20 minute drive to Canberra City, 20 minute drive to Woden, 15 minute drive to HJOC, 10 minute drive to Canberra Airport & a 15 minute drive to parliamentary triangle.
To view this property you must register your attendance. You can do this by clicking on the Book Inspection button or by clicking on the link we send you when you enquire. Please note you are unable to apply for the property until you have attended the open home. A friend or family member is able to attend the open home on your behalf.
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the new social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent attending please ensure you are following the social distancing measures or wait in the car until they arrive
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance
Disclaimer: Whilst LJ Hooker Queanbeyan have diligently and conscientiously gathered details regarding each property for lease to ensure it is as current and as accurate as possible, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies or misstatements. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 1A Blackall Avenue.
1A Blackall Avenue QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan West Public School.
|0.76 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.84 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.71 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.71 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.71 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.05 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.14 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.20 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|5.00 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
1A Blackall Avenue is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.