Positioned on a peaceful street is this stylishly appointed four bedroom home. Freshly painted and with quality fictures and fittings throughout, this home is beautifully presented. Set in a great location within walking distance of the Bungendore township, close to pubs and cafes this home should be high on your list to inspect.
- Spacious kitchen with quality appliances and ample bench space
- Selection of living rooms highlighted by open plan layout
- Four neatly presented bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
- Large master bedroom with stunning ensuite and walk-in robe
- Sleek main bathroom with shower, relaxing bathtub and separate w/c
- Tiled living areas make for neutral decor and easy to keep clean
- Ducted cooling and heating for year round comfort
- Level lawned backyard, perfect for kids to play
- Double garage with remote roller door and internal access
- The lessors consent must be sought for pets to be kept at the property
- Please register your details via book inspection to be invited to open homes
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Scott Street.
19 Scott Street is located within the suburb of Bungendore, which has a population of 4,178, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.9 people.