Strict new procedures have been implemented by LJ HOOKER Manuka to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
Three step qualification process to enable a private inspection:
1. Submit a full application online for the property through 1form
(A completed application, 100 point of ID and proof of income).
Please note that incomplete application can not be processed!
2. Successfully complete health questionnaire below
a) Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
b) Do you have any cold/flu type symptoms?
c) Have you been exposed to anyone that has a suspected case or confirmed case of COVID-19?
d) Are you currently waiting of test results or under quarantine for COVID-19?
3. Be available to arrange a time in the next 5 days to view the property.
Gloves, masks, hand sanitiser, alcohol wipes to be used at appointments.
- We have asked all current tenants of each available rental property if they have travelled overseas in the last 14 days before, have any flu symptoms or been in contact with any person that has symptoms associated with COVID 19 or has travelled overseas in the last 14 days, before advertising current open homes;
- We can provide virtual viewings of available rentals upon request (please call us directly to discuss);
- We will be requesting that you do not touch anything in the property;
- Please keep 1.5 meter distance to our leasing consultants and other people in the property.
This easy care home boast contemporary interiors, quality fittings and a sensational balcony capturing picturesque views to the Brindabella's and Black Mountain. Set in the exclusive position of Metro's Estate, its conveniently located within easy walking distance of the modern amenities of the Gungahlin Town Centre.
- Generous interiors with open plan living/dining area
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cook top
- Master bedroom with two way bathroom and built in robe
- Security alarm and video intercom system
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Private and landscaped entertaining courtyard
- Single garage with internal access and additional storage
- Moments from the Gungahlin Town Centre and public transport
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Huyer Street.
19 Huyer Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.63 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.40 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.94 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.03 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.21 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.23 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.23 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.26 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.47 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.82 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
19 Huyer Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.