Be the one to secure a brand new one bedroom apartment conveniently located in the heart of Bowral.
Prices starting from $395.00 per week, features include:
- One bedroom with built in wardrobe and floating timber floorboards throughout.
- Open plan kitchen and living room with Omega appliances being gas cooktop, electric fan forced oven and dishwasher.
- Modern bathroom with shower and underfloor heating, heated towel rail and separate laundry.
- Gas bayonet, reverse cycle A/C and gas instant H/W.
- Some car parking spaces available at an additional cost.
- Communal landscaped grass area.
There will be three different styles out of 18 apartments in the complex. We ask that you register your details via the property advertisement and we will be in contact when the apartments are ready for viewing - Approx - MID MAY 2021.
* Please note, to two main Images are an artist impression only.
Raine and Horne Southern Highlands Property Management (02) 4861 4444.
The land value history at 19 Funston Street BOWRAL, NSW 2576 has the most recent growth rate of 2.82%, giving an unimproved land value of $852,000.
The House at 19 Funston Street BOWRAL, NSW 2576 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,200,000 on 18 September 2017.
19 Funston Street BOWRAL, NSW 2576 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Bowral Public School.
|0.25 km||Bowral Public School||Bendooley Street, BOWRAL 2576|
|0.37 km||St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School||Bundaroo Street, Bowral 2576|
|0.83 km||Aurora Southern Highlands Steiner School||15-17 Kirkham Road, Bowral 2576|
|1.18 km||Bowral High School||Park & Aitken Rds, Bowral 2576|
|2.96 km||Gib Gate School||Old Bowral Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|3.18 km||Oxley College||Railway Parade, Burradoo 2576|
|3.28 km||Southern Highlands Christian School||22 Boardman Road South, Bowral 2576|
|3.28 km||Chevalier College||11 Charlotte Street, Burradoo 2576|
|4.22 km||Mittagong Public School||21 Pioneer St, Mittagong 2575|
|4.33 km||Frensham School||Range Road, Mittagong 2575|
19 Funston Street is located within the suburb of Bowral, which has a population of 10,335, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.3 people.