Located to the south of Telita St and to the east of Cooinda St within the University of Canberra grounds lies UniLodge @ UC - Guginya. This student accommodation precinct offers a range of 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom and 5 Bedroom Apartments all within easy walking distance to lecture theatres, sporting grounds and eateries.
Our 5 Bedroom Apartment features a kitchenette, shared living area, separate lockable bedrooms, two showers and two toilets.
The kitchenette features a fridge/freezer, conventional microwave oven/grill, four plate stove top, extraction fan, sink and a large amount of storage both above and below the kitchen bench. Each bedroom features a king single bed, study desk, shelving above the desk & wardrobe. The bathrooms contain a main sink area, 2 toilets and 2 showers.
Property facilities include study rooms with a shared kitchen, a small library, BBQ facilities, TV room with Foxtel and a range of leisure activities, such as table tennis and pool table.
- King single bed
- Kitchenette with fridge-freezer, convection microwave oven, rangehood and stovetop
- Each bedroom has a lockable door, study desk and storage space
- Spacious living and dining area
- Modern large bathrooms
- Includes 10GB of free internet per month
- An additional $30 per week applies for unlimited usage of electricity, gas and water (hot & cold)
- Plenty of study spaces
- Laundry facilities
- Great Room - TV with Foxtel, study group board, BBQ facilities, table tennis, piano and kitchen facilities
- Community Central - Kitchen facilities, lounges, pool table, board games
- Building 8 - pool table, small library with study space
- On-site staff
- Close to public transport
- Limited car parking at an additional cost
*Price correct as at 13.08.21. Visit our website www.unilodge.com.au for more details.
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Cooinda Street.
19 Cooinda Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.64 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|0.88 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.43 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.76 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.83 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.00 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.28 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.45 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.45 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.99 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
19 Cooinda Street is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.