Located to the west of Cooinda St, the UniLodge @ UC - Campus West student accommodation precinct offers a range of affordable multi-share apartment options for the budget minded academic.
Whether you want your own 1 Bedroom Apartment or anything from a 6 bedroom to 26 bedroom multi-share apartment, this budget minded property has you covered.
This recently refurbished Buru - 12 bedroom multi-share apartment located right on campus has a central living, kitchen and dining area for use by the occupants. This social accommodation option has a great price point and value for money. Each bedroom has a fully lockable door, single bed, study desk, wardrobe and private basin.
- Shared kitchen including fridge-freezer, convection microwave, oven, rangehood and stovetop
- Communal living and dining area
- Each bedroom has a fully lockable door, single bed, study desk and chair, private basin, storage space and heater
- Fully Furnished
- 10GB of internet per month
- An additional $30 per week applies for unlimited usage of electricity, gas and water (hot & cold). Utilities are subject to change.
- Plenty of study spaces
- Shared kitchen
- Limited car parking at an additional cost
- Laundry facilities
- Great Room - TV with Foxtel, study group board, BBQ facilities, table tennis, piano and kitchen facilities
- Community Central - Kitchen facilities, lounges, pool table, board games
- Building 8 - pool table, small library with study space
- On-site staff
- Close to public transport
*Prices shown correct as at 13.08.21. Visit our website unilodge.com.au for more details.
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Cooinda Street.
19 Cooinda Street BRUCE, ACT 2617 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.64 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|0.88 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|1.43 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.76 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.83 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|2.00 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.28 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.45 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.45 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.99 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
19 Cooinda Street is located within the suburb of Bruce, which has a population of 6,997, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 2.3 people.