Perfectly positioned in a quiet family-friendly street, this single level residence offers an appealing low maintenance lifestyle. It is stylishly presented throughout and conveniently located close to local shops, schools and amenities.
- Flowing design encompassing formal and casual living areas
- Bright well appointed kitchen with plenty of cabinet space
- Generously scaled bedrooms, appointed with built-in robes
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Double remote access garage, nbn ready, freshly painted and carpeted
- Undercover pergola ideal for entertaining in all seasons
- Easy access to Gungahlin Marketplace, arterial roads and Canberra CBD
- Energy efficiency rating is unknown
- Applicants are to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 16th of April 2021
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 19 Cantamessa Avenue GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has the most recent growth rate of 3.25%, giving an unimproved land value of $369,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 19 Cantamessa Avenue.
19 Cantamessa Avenue GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|1.00 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.77 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.89 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.99 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.34 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.38 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.39 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.56 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.56 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.10 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
19 Cantamessa Avenue is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.