In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
- All attendees must register prior to attending
- All attendees must Check in via the QR Code CBR App
- Face masks are mandatory when indoors
- Social distancing is required, and density limits apply
Positioned in the heart of the City this one bedroom apartment spills over three levels and includes a large open plan living area, a generously sized bedroom with an elegant ensuite, a sleek kitchen that boasts granite bench tops and Bosch stainless steel appliances as well as an expansive 65m2 courtyard which is perfect for alfresco entertaining.
Features of the property include:
- Bosch stainless steel appliances
- Granite bench tops kitchen & bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure lift access
- Powder room
- Intercom system
- Floating timber floors
- Single car space
- 65m2 Large courtyard
Available: 17 December 2021
Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The Apartment at 19/66 Allara Street CITY, ACT 2601 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $425,500 on 19 October 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
19/66 Allara Street CITY, ACT 2601 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus.
|1.46 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.49 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.66 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.15 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.29 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.29 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.35 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.35 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.74 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.79 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|