** To book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button**
Located in the popular "Woollahra Gardens" this 3 bedroom ensuite townhouse is light, bright and spacious throughout. Downstairs living features an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard space and dining area and a separate North facing living area. Upstairs includes 2 bedrooms serviced by a large main bathroom, and a master bedroom with a large ensuite and your own private balcony.
Additional features include downstairs guest powder room, ceiling fans throughout, security screens throughout, reverse cycle units both downstairs and upstairs for your comfort and private courtyards, with easy care gardens, at the front and back of the home completing this lovely property.
Walking distance to the popular Ginninderra Creek Nature Reserve and conveniently close to local amenities such as Evatt Shops, Copland College, Belconnen Town Centre and Lake Ginninderra. Its central location also ensures easy access to all of Belconnen's major facilities including Canberra University, ANU, Calvary Hospital, AIS and Bruce Stadium.
- Three bedroom ensuite townhouse
- North facing living room with full length windows
- Updated kitchen
- Master bedroom with built-in robes, large updated ensuite and balcony
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robes and floating shelves
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Security screens throughout
- Main bathroom and separate toilet
- Reverse cycle units both downstairs and upstairs for your comfort
- Under stair storage
- Separate laundry with extra 3rd toilet for guests
- Solar panels
- NBN connection available
- Low maintenance front and rear courtyards
- Auto garage with additional storage space, internal access and extra park space
- Well positioned within complex, very quiet and peaceful surrounds
- Ample visitor parking
- Catchment zone for Miles Franklin Primary School, walking distance to St Monica's and Miles Franklin and walking distance to playgrounds
*noting wall heaters in living and dining do not work and are not available under current lease.
Available 25th Jan 2022
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet.
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To start an application or book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' or submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines when attending a property viewing:
*Please sanitise/wash your hands upon entry of the property.
*We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
* Face mask must be worn
*Please respect the current social distance rules
*Please do not touch any light switches, surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
*Check in with the agent and checkin CBR
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions
The House at 19/60 Copland Drive EVATT, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $455,000 on 14 December 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
19/60 Copland Drive EVATT, ACT 2617 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Melba Copland Secondary School.
|0.20 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|0.20 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|0.24 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|0.50 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|0.65 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|1.38 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|1.86 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.36 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.39 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.67 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
19/60 Copland Drive is located within the suburb of Evatt, which has a population of 5,327, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.