Epitomising a lifestyle of undeniable sophistication and sited in what is undoubtedly one of Canberra's greatest locations, this two bedroom double storey townhouse is available to rent now. Features include two separate living areas, modern kitchen with stone benchtops, segregated double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus a spacious rear courtyard with a covered patio area and easy care gardens. A well designed property offering quality fixtures and fittings throughout and is conveniently located within walking distance to O'Connor Ridge plus local favourites Tilley's and The Old Canberra Inn.
- Two segregated double bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and tinted windows
- Second bedroom provided with a private balcony
- Two separate living areas
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating in living and master bedroom and ceiling fans in all rooms
- Downstairs powder room
- European laundry with dryer
- Fabulous courtyard with under cover patio and bistro blinds
- Two underground basement car spaces plus a storage unit
- Well-maintained complex with in-ground pool, bbq facilities and communal garden
- EER unknown
- Applicants are to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 19th August 2022
Applying? Click Apply Now or the following link: https://app.snug.com/apply/mcgrathcanberra
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 19/2 Archibald Street.
19/2 Archibald Street LYNEHAM, ACT 2602 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus.
|0.45 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.72 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|0.89 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.45 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.62 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.75 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.95 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.04 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.04 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.21 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
19/2 Archibald Street is located within the suburb of Lyneham, which has a population of 5,112, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.1 people.