In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
- All attendees must register prior to attending
- All attendees must Check in via the QR Code CBR App
- Social distancing is required and density limits apply
This light-filled apartment is perfect for those looking to experience the convenience, lifestyle and amenities that the popular 'The Oracle' complex has to offer, like the barbeque, outdoor pool and fully equipped gym.
With plenty of features and its proximity to local restaurants, the Belconnen Town Centre, Lake Ginninderra and Belconnen bus interchange, this two-bedroom home is a must-see!
- Open plan living
- Ample storage spaces inside
- Spacious balcony
- Spacious bedrooms
- Ensuite to the master bedroom
- Additional bathroom
- European style laundry
- Lift and intercom access
- Secure basement parking for two
- Amenities such as the swimming pool, BBQ, gym and sauna
- Close to the transport interchange
- Visitor parking
Available 1 February 2022
EER: Not Known
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
There is currently no sale history available for 186/60 College Street.
186/60 College Street BELCONNEN, ACT 2617 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra.
|0.54 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.06 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|1.28 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.51 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.75 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.76 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.32 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|2.41 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.59 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|2.83 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
186/60 College Street is located within the suburb of Belconnen, which has a population of 6,657, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 1.9 people.