Video inspection https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxhZ_IlAFz8&feature=youtu.be
For private inspections please call Emily on 0449 172 500 during business hours.
This four bedroom plus study home offers spacious interiors and a family friendly layout. Set on a peaceful, tree lined street with recently renovated kitchen, new carpet and freshly painted throughout. The covered deck/entertaning area enjoys sweeping views of the Brindabellas, ideal for entertaining You will find all amenities just a stones throw away including shops, schools and parks as well as excellent walking trails through picturesque nature reserve.
- Spacious lounge area and seperate meals area/second living space
- Four sun filled bedrooms with built in robes plus full size study
- Master bedroom features large robes and ensuite
- Brand new kitchen offers high quality appliances, fixtures and fittings
- Large fenced yard complete with undercover deck
- Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling for energy efficient, year round comfort
- Close to local schools, parks and nature reserve
- One of Tuggeranong's most prestigious and well located suburbs.
- Please register via book inspection and we will contact you to schedule a private viewing
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
- If no EER is displayed, EER is not available
The land value history at 18 Herington Street GOWRIE, ACT 2904 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $363,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 18 Herington Street.
18 Herington Street GOWRIE, ACT 2904 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gowrie Primary.
|0.68 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.26 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.32 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.47 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.72 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.72 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.73 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.73 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.75 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.79 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
18 Herington Street is located within the suburb of Gowrie, which has a population of 3,056, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.7 people.