This fantastic two bedroom cottage is beautifully maintained throughout.
Upon entering the home you are greeted with the by the open plan yet separate lounge & dining rooms, featuring wooden floor boards throughout that lead you through the home. You are welcomed into the home via the sun drenched lounge room which includes a gas fireplace & ceiling fan.
Offering a great sized kitchen featuring electric cooking, a dishwasher, plenty of cupboards and bench top space ideal for any budding chef.
The master bedroom has beautiful free standing wardrobe and is large enough for your king size bedroom suite. The main bedroom is ideally situated at the front of the home with a built in wardrobe. The second bedroom, also generous in size, includes a built in wardrobe and enjoys a vista towards the backyard.
The renovated bathroom & European style laundry are located adjacent to each other at the rear of the home.
Split air-conditioning system to the lounge room
Modern bath with bath tub
Large 4 car space/ workshop area (please note this is not secure)
Beautifully landscaped yard & gardens
Light filled study room to the front of the home
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the new social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent attending please ensure you are following the social distancing measures or wait in the car until they arrive
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance
The House at 18 Callum Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $430,000 on 20 June 2011.
18 Callum Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Karabar High School.
|0.69 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.74 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.88 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.36 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.37 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.91 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.96 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.75 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.59 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
18 Callum Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.