This beautifully presented two bedroom townhouse in Hackett is spacious, comfortable and convenient. Positioned to enjoy the benefits of north facing living, the home receives gorgeous sunlight, complimented by great living space and private front and rear courtyards allowing you to the benefits of indoor outdoor living.
- Spacious living room with north facing windows, overlooking front courtyard.
- Forming the central hub of the home, the kitchen has electric appliances including dishwasher (owner installing new oven, cooktop and rangehood) good serving and storage space.
- Dining room is great for everyday meals area, flows out to the rear courtyard.
- Sun filled main bedroom with built in wardrobes.
- Second bedroom, great size, built in wardrobes.
- Gorgeous paved front courtyard plus rear courtyard with synthetic lawn, ideal for entertaining or quiet enjoyment.
- Bathroom with hideaway laundry.
- Electric heating.
- Single lock up garage.
Appreciate the lifestyle and convenience of this inner north townhouse. Walk to the local Hackett shops and close the restaurants, cafes, banks and daily facilities available at the Dickson shopping precinct. Bus services available on Madigan Street.
Available September 21st
Pets considered on application.
North Facing, Spacious Living, Kitchen with updated appliances, Private front and rear courtyards.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
In response to some of the Covid-19 restrictions being lifted, Luton Properties will allow up to twenty attendees through open homes. As a result of this, the wait time to look through our open homes may be longer than usual and we ask attendees to be prepared for a slight delay and to factor this into your open home schedule.
The Townhouse at 18/70 Madigan Street HACKETT, ACT 2602 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $420,000 on 27 September 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
18/70 Madigan Street HACKETT, ACT 2602 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Blue Gum Community School.
|0.09 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|0.84 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|0.85 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|0.94 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|0.94 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.43 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.72 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.72 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.91 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|2.28 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
18/70 Madigan Street is located within the suburb of Hackett, which has a population of 2,991, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.