PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This stunning 2 bedroom apartment is ideally located within minutes to the City Centre and the sought after central suburb of Braddon, where you can savor some of Canberra's best coffee at a trendy hideaway cafés, dine at gourmet restaurants or simply peruse the boutiques. This is a perfect property for an executive seeking a modern urban lifestyle!
With a well-designed kitchen featuring a dishwasher and plenty of storage space, light and airy open plan living area and a modern, sleek ensuite and bathroom, this apartment is fit to impress.
Featuring a large front courtyard with a covered entertaining area overlooking leafy surrounds and gardens, perfect for outdoor living and reverse cycle air conditioning to keep you comfortable in all of Canberra's seasons.
Quality features of the property include:
2 bedroom ground floor apartment
Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Built-in robe to the second bedroom
Front & rear courtyards
2 car spaces
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy
There is currently no sale history available for 18/24-28 Watson Street.
18/24-28 Watson Street TURNER, act 2612 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Turner School.
|0.73 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.73 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.10 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.18 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.21 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.32 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.47 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.01 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.16 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|2.23 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
18/24-28 Watson Street is located within the suburb of Turner, which has a population of 4,047, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2 people.