In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
This modern, 3 bedroom home is as neat as a pin and is located in the popular suburb of Watson, with easy access to the Federal Highway and only minutes from the city. The home includes quality fittings and fixtures throughout and presents sleek interiors with a neutral colour scheme to suit any palette.
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, and a dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort
- Spacious open plan living area
- Single garage with internal access and remote control
- Generously sized bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Separate toilet and bathroom, incorporating a bath tub
- Sunny low maintenance courtyard to the rear
- Pets considered upon application
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
- EER not available
The land value history at 17 Whitmore Crescent WATSON, ACT 2602 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $235,000.
The House at 17 Whitmore Crescent WATSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $444,900 on 9 March 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
17 Whitmore Crescent WATSON, ACT 2602 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|1.66 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|2.38 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|2.49 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.60 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.70 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.70 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|3.61 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.61 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.63 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|3.69 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
17 Whitmore Crescent is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.