Get in quick for your chance to reside at this beautiful property and enjoy the benefits of a stylish and generously lit home. On offer is an immaculate three bedroom home ideal for those looking at a secure, stylish house with spacious courtyard. Low maintenance and close to shops, schools and public transport.
Your new home features:
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe
- Stylish main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Two toilets
- Open plan, modern kitchen with gas cooking
- Large family/living area
- Dining area
- Reverse cycle split systems to bedrooms and downstairs living
- Separate laundry
- Landscaped garden
- Fully fenced
- Covered entertaining area
- Double lock up carport
Available 29 July 2022
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet
There is no valid EER
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To start an application or book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' or submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The Townhouse at 17 Proud Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $120,000 on 27 April 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
17 Proud Street FORDE, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.68 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.61 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.19 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.01 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.33 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.66 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.99 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.33 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|4.61 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.66 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
17 Proud Street is located within the suburb of Forde, which has a population of 4,308, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3.2 people.