Freshly painted home with four bedrooms, two rooms downstairs, and a double garage. Plus a salt water pool!
- Main bathroom with spa bath
- Ensuite off main bedroom
- All four bedrooms have built in robes
- Salt water pool
- Evaporate electric ducting, heating and cooling
- Vulcan gas heater in the loungeroom and a gas heater also in the family room
- Kitchen has gas cooktop, new electric wall oven and dishwasher
- Floorboards throughout and tiled area in the family room off the kitchen
- Downstairs are two large rooms, one with built in robes.
- Ample storage throughout this home
- Double garage with remote control access
**Tenants will be responsible for the cost of chemicals and products for the pool. The Owner will maintain a monthly service.**
Available Early April
12 month tenancy
* EER not known
** Applicants are required to seek consent from the landlord to keep pets on the premises
The land value history at 17 McGivern Crescent KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $358,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 17 McGivern Crescent.
17 McGivern Crescent KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas the Apostle Primary.
|0.92 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.20 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|1.58 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.07 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.29 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.51 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.60 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.72 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.79 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|3.49 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
17 McGivern Crescent is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.