***UNDER OFFER***Situated in a quiet street is this three bedroom home. This home includes a well maintained kitchen comprises an electric upright oven and cook-top plus dishwasher, and separate dining and living room.
This home is just around the corner from the Calwell shopping centre and is conveniently located close to public transport and local schools.
- Three bedrooms, two with built-ins
- Kitchen including electric cook-top and dishwasher
- Separate laundry with external access
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and wall furnace
- Large covered entertaining area
- Single carport including lockable storage shed
- Plenty of extra off-street parking
- Garden shed, chicken coop
- Close to Calwell shopping centre, public transport and local schools.
Be quick to arrange an inspection, call our friendly office on 6294 9393!
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet.
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
The land value history at 17 Hammill Close CALWELL, ACT 2905 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $264,000.
The House at 17 Hammill Close CALWELL, ACT 2905 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $460,000 on 6 December 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
17 Hammill Close CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell Primary.
|0.40 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.41 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.57 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.19 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.31 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|2.06 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.49 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.50 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.50 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.52 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
17 Hammill Close is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.