This beautifully constructed and supremely positioned four-bedroom family home is situated in a peaceful street ideally located moments from Gungahlin Market Place, Yerrabi Pond, Cafés, Restaurants, Schools, Public transport and minutes' walk to the new light rail.
- Formal living area with floating timber floorboards, tiled dining area off kitchen and large kitchen with gas stovetop, dishwasher, and plenty of cupboard space.
- Four spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan.
- Separate toilet, separate laundry which includes wall mounted dryer
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout for all year-round comfort
- Large entertaining pergola, easy to maintain gardens and enclosed backyard with rear access
- Double lock up automatic garage with internal access
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 16th August 2022
- Energy efficiency rating unknown
Applying? Click Apply Now or the following link; https//app.snug.com/apply/mcgrathcanberra
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances
There is currently no sale history available for 17 Ayrton Street.
17 Ayrton Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|1.15 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.70 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.88 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|1.91 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.53 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.54 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.60 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.64 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.64 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.33 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
17 Ayrton Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.