** To book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' **
Ideally placed only a few minutes from the CBD, this executive apartment will appeal to tenants seeking style, quality and convenience. With quality inclusions throughout and perfectly placed in a boutique complex, this apartment should be high on your list to inspect.
- Set in modern 'Chelsea' complex in prime inner north location
- Fresh contemporary interiors include open plan living/dining
- Flow to good sized balcony enjoying open district views
- Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances
- Generously sized bedroom fitted with mirrored built-in robes
- Well appointed bathroom includes hideaway internal laundry
- Immaculate condition and neutral decor throughout
- Designated car space, moments to buses and future light rail
- Close to Lyneham and O'Connor shops, bike paths and eateries
- Secure complex, underground carparking and intercom
Available late February 2022
Tenant must seek Landlord's consent for a Pet.
No Valid EER
1. Rent is collected fortnightly unless otherwise nominated for a longer period
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
3. To start an application or book an inspection, please click the 'request an inspection button' or submit your application via the SNUG link, snug.com/apply/RayWhiteCanberra
At Ray White Canberra we are contact conscious at present and as such request, you follow the below guidelines when attending a property viewing:
+ Please sanitise/wash your hands upon entry of the property.
+ We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from.
+ Face mask must be worn
+ Please respect the current social distance rules
+ Please do not touch any light switches, surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
+ Check in with the agent and checkin CBR
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions
The House at 17/77 Macarthur Avenue O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $338,000 on 21 February 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
17/77 Macarthur Avenue O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Joseph's Primary.
|0.19 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.62 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.62 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|0.74 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|0.85 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.98 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.08 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|1.16 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.20 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.49 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
17/77 Macarthur Avenue is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.