Fantastic Family home with two separate living areas, high ceilings, 3 good size bedrooms, the master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite. The living areas are warm & inviting and there is plenty of natural light. The home has ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout keeping you comfortable all year round. The kitchen has ample cabinet and counter space along with gas cooktop and electric oven. With floor to ceiling tiles the main bathroom has separate bath and shower. There are 2 enclosed decks perfect for year round entertaining. Outside the grounds are immaculately maintained, there are spacious outdoor entertaining areas and the double garage is oversized and has amazing storage.
Conveniently located within walking distance to public transport, local schools, ovals and just a short drive to the SouthPoint Shopping Centre. Come enjoy the views over the area from the homes elevated position.
* 2 outdoor living areas both enclosed
* The complex is small and friendly with low body corporate fees
* Plantation shutters throughout
* Separate living areas
* High ceilings and ducted air-conditioning and heating throughout
* Elevated to capture sweeping sunset views
* Carpeted bedrooms for warmth and comfort
* Plenty of natural light brightens the large living/dining room
* The kitchen has ample cabinet and counter space along with gas cooktop and oven
* The master bedroom has walk-in wardrobe and comes with a fully equipped ensuite
* Family bathroom with separate bath and shower and floor to ceiling tiles for easy maintenance
* Double garage with remote entry and internal access
EER - Unknown
WISH TO REGISTER FOR A PRIVATE INSPECTION?
1. Click on book inspection button
2. Complete your details
3. Answer the pre-qualifying questions
4. Register for a time
NOTE: Only one registration taken per time slot
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
PETS: please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought in writing from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided in writing before any pets are at the premises.
There is currently no sale history available for 17/41 Ebenezer Street.
17/41 Ebenezer Street BONYTHON, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Bonython Primary.
|0.30 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.01 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.19 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.52 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.22 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.47 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|2.56 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.73 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.83 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.13 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
17/41 Ebenezer Street is located within the suburb of Bonython, which has a population of 3,786, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.