This low maintenance, single storey, three bedroom townhouse is located in a small well-kept and quiet complex.
Walking distance to shops, schools, health centre, gym, transport and within easy reach of the Belconnen town centre.
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Separate lounge
- Open- plan kitchen and family room
- Two way bathroom with separate toilet
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning in the family room
- Recently painted inside
- Small and easy care front garden and courtyard to the rear
Property Available: 13/08/2021
EER: Last Known EER is Unknown
The tenant will be required to seek consent to keep a pet.
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
4. Inspections must be in the presence of an agent either at a private viewing or at an arranged open home, please do not contact the occupants directly or knock on the door.
Rent is due on a fortnightly basis in advance. Bond equivalent to four weeks rent is payable when signing the tenancy agreement.
Whilst we take all due care in gathering details regarding our properties either for sale or lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All parties/applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 17/30 Cartwright Street.
17/30 Cartwright Street CHARNWOOD, ACT 2615 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas Aquinas Primary.
|0.30 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|0.66 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|0.66 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.66 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|1.82 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.11 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.16 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|2.35 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.36 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.56 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
17/30 Cartwright Street is located within the suburb of Charnwood, which has a population of 2,979, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.