PLEASE CLICK 'BOOK INSPECTION' TO REGISTER & GET NOTIFIED OF UPCOMING INSPECTIONS
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION" if this listing does not have the "BOOK INSPECTION" button please go to our Badenoch Real Estate website and register your details
2. You MUST register to inspect. Unfortunately, if you have not registered for the inspection you will NOT be permitted access to the property
3. The number of people permitted at the inspection is limited to 25 people at a time, so only registered tenants will be allowed entry
4. During the inspection, you MUST practice social distancing guidelines
5. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
6. Actual applicants (not a representative) must physically inspect (not virtually) the property prior to submitting an application
This stylish 2 bedroom plus study apartment is available in the boutique 'Pinnacle' complex! Situated in the popular suburb of Hawker, close to great local shops, restaurants and transport, not to mention the abundant facilities at the Belconnen Town Centre.
The apartment features a generous open plan living space that opens onto the spacious and light-filled balcony. Floating timber flooring throughout the property adds a lovely warm feel to the home. The modern kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher and has plenty of bench and storage space. The spacious master bedroom with ensuite boasts a walk-in robe, whilst the second bedroom has a built-in robe. Ensuring your comfort through all of Canberra's seasons with reverse cycle air conditioning. One not to miss!
Quality features of the apartment include:
2 bedroom apartment
Master bedroom with ensuite
Reverse cycle air conditioning to living
2 car spaces
PETS: Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises
The property is unfurnished
Bond equal to 4 weeks rent
Photo ID will be required upon entry to inspections
Please note you may be required to remove your shoes prior to inspecting the property
If no Energy Rating is displayed for this property, EER is unknown
Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Badenoch Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
There is currently no sale history available for 17/188 Hawker Place.
17/188 Hawker Place HAWKER, act 2614 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Matthew's Primary.
|0.29 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|0.61 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|0.95 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.06 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
|1.17 km||Hawker Primary||Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker|
|1.21 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.65 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|1.91 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.96 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.11 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
17/188 Hawker Place is located within the suburb of Hawker, which has a population of 2,952, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.6 people.