This stunning sunny one bedroom apartment is located on the 16th floor with stunning views to the towards Black Mountain. Decorated in neutral tones and with 68 sqm of living space including balcony this property offers the discerning renter a brand new property in excellent location.
Centrally located in the city means you are only minutes away from Canberra's premium shopping and dining destinations
• Brand new construction
• Floor to ceiling double glazed windows
• Franke oven, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher
• Bathrooms featuring luxurious fixtures and custom joinery
• Stone kitchen benchtops and splash backs
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Commercial grade gym and communal garden with a barbecue area on Level 4
• Secure basement parking, allocated car space & storage cage
• 200m to Canberra Centre and main shopping district
• Short stroll to Commonwealth Park and Lake Burley Griffin
• Walking distance to the ANU, CBD, City Bus Interchange and Light Rail
• Only 10 min drive to Canberra Airport
Available from 3/06/2021
Please note that at all stages of the tenancy pets shall not be kept on the premises without written consent of the Lessor/Agent.
**Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to the Maloney's Website to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online we can't notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
There is currently no sale history available for 167/20 Allara St.
167/20 Allara St CITY, ACT 2601 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.12 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.29 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.34 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.80 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.05 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.05 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.19 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.24 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.54 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.61 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|