In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately we will not be conducting open homes. One on one inspections may be available pending eligibility and available access. Please contact our agent for further information
Finished to a flawless standard throughout, this modern family residence is an exceptional lifestyle offering of light, versatility, and convenience. It boasts a well-appointed outdoor entertaining terrace, functional floor plan, and formal and informal living areas positioned proudly in the family-friendly estate of Bonner.
- Stunning kitchen with stone tops and ample storage
- Segregated master suite with large walk-in robe and ensuite
- 3 additional bedrooms with built-in robes
- Separate formal and informal living areas
- Quality fittings and fixtures throughout
- Covered entertaining terrace
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
- Double automatic garage with internal access
- Opposite open grasslands with views to the Brindabella's
- Close to shopping center, schools, and transport
- Applicants are required to seek permission to keep pets
- Available 15th October 2021
- Energy efficiency rating unknown
Applying? Click Apply Now! Or contact our Leasing Team to receive a link to our online application platform.
Please note that whilst all care has been taken regarding general and marketing information collected for this rental advertisement, McGrath North Canberra does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The House at 162 Roden Cutler Drive BONNER, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $531,000 on 31 July 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
162 Roden Cutler Drive BONNER, ACT 2914 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|1.09 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.49 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.02 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.96 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.78 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.25 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.46 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.64 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
162 Roden Cutler Drive is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.