Amazing Canberra views and CBD living are just the start of a long list of features that come with this spectacular 3 bedroom apartment.
Floor to ceiling windows make the most of the gorgeous views, right from your lounge room. Enjoy entertaining friends with this scenic backdrop on your expansive balcony or at the communal BBQ area by the heated pool and spa. Make the most of the sizeable gymnasium with cardio and strength equipment.
Located in the sought after Manhattan complex, this executive property is in the ideal City location – next to lovely Glebe Park, Casino Canberra, Convention Centre and more – enjoy being walking distance from several of the best entertaining venues, restaurants and retail stores that Canberra has to offer. No more worries about car parking or public transport!
With high end appliances, and high quality finishings this property is top of the line. Contact Agent Team to arrange an inspection tody.
Your new home features:
- 3 bedrooms
- Main bedroom with walk in robe
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- Ensuite off main bedroom featuring bathtub and double vanity
- Ensuite off second bedroom
- Plus main bathroom
- Expansive lounge / dining room, open living from kitchen
- Kitchen boasting stone benchtops
- Dishwasher and built in microwave
- Gas cooktop
- Laundry with dryer
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- 2x large balconies with gorgeous views
- Basement parking with 2x designated spaces
- Storage room
- Heated pool and spa
- Available 10/02/2020
EER: No EER available for this property
Viewing / Applying for property:
- Open homes will be advertised once organised, please submit your details to be advised of all upcoming open home times
- You are not required to register for open homes
- We will not accept applications until the property has been viewed by the applicant or their nominated representative
- APPLY ONLINE BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/agentteamb
Pets: At any stage throughout this tenancy the tenant will be required to seek the landlord’s consent in writing to keep a pet at the premises. Consent must be provided to the tenant in writing before any pets are kept at the premises.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the information provided in this advertisement, Agent Team Belconnen accept no responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies herein. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries and inspections to ensure this property is suitable to their individual needs.
There is currently no sale history available for 1612/240 Bunda Street.
1612/240 Bunda Street CITY, ACT 2601 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ainslie School.
|1.00 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|1.22 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.22 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.70 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.00 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.00 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.11 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|2.19 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.51 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|2.55 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|