Located near Jerrabomberra Mountain Reserve, this stylishly rejuvenated single level residence will appeal to anyone seeking a family home. It's set on an easycare block complete with landscaped gardens, both front and back. The property is located within walking distance to Karabar High and a short drive to the CBD.
- Open plan lounge area with pleasant views over Queanbeyan
- Good sized meals space opens onto an entertaining area
- Stylish kitchen includes granite benchtops and a dishwasher
- Bright and airy bedrooms with built-in robes in two bedrooms
- Updated bathroom has timber/pebble detailing and a bath tub
- Ducted gas heating and Evaporative cooling for year round comfort
- Generous sunroom and single carport with access to backyard
- Please register your details to be advised of upcoming inspections
- Registering allows us to notify you of any changes or cancellations
- If no EER is displayed, an EER is not available
The House at 161 Donald Road QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $260,000 on 5 October 2004.
161 Donald Road QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Karabar High School.
|0.69 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.83 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.97 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.01 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.60 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.64 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.71 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.72 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
|3.59 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
161 Donald Road is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.