This recently updated comfortable family property is the perfect place to call home. Lovingly maintained, with an updated kitchen and bathrooms featuring top end inclusions this three bedroom ensuite home offers a combined lounge/dining, fabulous kitchen with views to the rear covered entertaining deck and beyond to the good size fully enclosed yard.
With its easy care timber floors in the living areas and brand new charcoal carpet in the all bedrooms, built in wardrobes in two of the bedrooms and beautifully appointed ensuite off the main bedroom. The European style laundry is located in the main bathroom with provision for under bench appliances.
Relax on the fully covered rear deck at the end of the day for a family BBQ, while the children play in the enclosed yard below.
Located in the very popular and sought after suburb of Weston Creek, and close to several good schools, St Judes Primary, St John Vianney's and Stromlo High to name just a few, and a variety of shops at the Cooleman Court shopping precinct including great restaurants, clubs and sporting and medical amenities all only a short distance away.
At a glance:
• Reverse cycle air conditioning (heat and cooling)
• Fully insulated
• New carpets in bedrooms
• Large secure yard, covered deck, plus patio
• Under house storage and shed
• Instant hot water
• Large tastefully renovated ensuite
• Built in robes (2 bedrooms)
• Ceiling fans in each bedroom
• Light filled creating a wonderful ambience
• Recently renovated
• Large kitchen area with lots of storage
• Quiet street, close to local oval, 8 minute walk to Cooleman Court
• Regular buses to the city from Weston interchange, 15 minute drive to City, 5 minutes to Woden
• Oakey Hill nearby for lovely nature walks
* Single car carport with large stone area for extra off street parking
There is no existing energy efficiency rating statement for the habitable part of the premises.
This property requires permission for a pet.
Calendar monthly or Fortnightly
rent is payable by direct debit and also can be available fortnightly via BPAY method
Formula - Weekly rent divided by 7 days x 365 divided x 12
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided
The House at 16 Lycett Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $571,000 on 6 April 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
16 Lycett Street WESTON, ACT 2611 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Montessori School.
|0.69 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.69 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.75 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|0.94 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.66 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.75 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.85 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.98 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.11 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|2.12 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
16 Lycett Street is located within the suburb of Weston, which has a population of 3,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.